Raisin Bread Anthem Raisin Bread Anthem

I definitely understand the raisin bread now

TheAudioGuy responds:

Good to hear, mockoff! :)

Memories from Darkness 2 Memories from Darkness 2

Not too much is going on in this song to make it interesting but its so short it doesn't really give it much time to become interesting. Its a tad odd to introduce that horn-like instrument near the end just to have it cut off back into the loop. Maybe extend the song a bit and a horn type bridge to the song?

Tonio responds:

thanks for your review!

Tear Step(WIP) Tear Step(WIP)

This is really chill and I especially like the bells and stuff. It gives off a great atmosphere. Kind of feel like the dub-elements of the song brings down the quality and takes away the atmosphere. Although in a way it gives off a futuristic robotic feel, so its not all bad. The piano is an especial highlight for me.

Maybe its just a personal music preference for me, but I'd personally like the song better if you got rid of the dub-bass and got a deeper bass as more of a drone to highlight the atmosphere the rest of the song is going towards. With that said, I know this is a dubstep song so I shouldn't complain about dub-elements. Even though I'm not big on dub, I did enjoy this quite a bit.

The end was the most abrupt thing ever but its a WIP so I figure you'll fix that after you finish the song.

Ectisity responds:

Thx for the great review :).
Dubstep is a genre that not everyone likes, so I fully understnd that you didn't like the dub-elements. I like to please as many people as possible, so I might upload a "clean" version of this without the dubs.
I'm glad you enjoyed it regardless. And yea, I know that the ending is abrupt. It's still a WIP.
Thx again for the review :). I'll make sure to upload chill music that isn't dubstep in the future, so look out after that ;).